Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tennis Coach Robin Haase arrested in case Everink – NU.nl

This confirms Haase talking to NU.nl. J. was arrested at the airport when leaving a flight from Miami.

Haase is excited own words after the arrest of his coach: “I came before the plane because I business class flying is manifestly arrested Behind me The cops told me later I love… his hand not fixed, so it is not strange that I was not one of them, “says Haase.

Haase: “I had been absolutely no suspicion and for me it was as big a surprise that he was opgepakt as for everyone else. More I do not. I’m shocked.”

video: Haase shocked by arrest coach

Everink was early March found dead at his home in Bilthoven. The 42-year-old businessman was stabbed to life. Haase was currently active at a tournament in Mexico’s Acapulco. J. had a week off and stayed in the Netherlands.

The police say to investigate the possible involvement of the arrested in the death of Everink. “We ourselves have a lot of questions,” says a spokesperson NU.nl. It is not yet known how long the J. remain stuck.



Tips

The police have heard several witnesses after the death of Everink and there was a trace and carried around research. The matter was discussed in Requested Investigation. In total, over one hundred tips inside.

Everink came in 2012 in the news after he was assaulted on Sensation White by Badr Hari. The kick boxer was given a prison sentence imposed for the abuse

. <- Block |! Article link start ->

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment