Monday, February 23, 2015

Carice van Houten ‘just had terrible teeth’ – NU.nl

Carice van Houten 'just had terrible teeth' – NU.nl

Giel Beelen asked her Monday’s broadcast to the discussion around her teeth.

“All of the Netherlands is busy with my teeth,” Van Houten answers the question of the radio DJ. “You would also worry about other things.”

She explains that she is indeed what has shown its teeth do: “ I thought fuck it, I’m going to let a good time do. In the Netherlands, you will unfortunately not change anything. You can not do anything else, you should stay the same. But I’m very happy with it, so if people have problems with it, then that’s too bad. “

“People think it’s the pressure of Hollywood,” continues the actress. “But that has nothing at all to do with it. I’ve done purely for myself. Hollywood would probably want to have whiter.”

During the operations of Carice van Houten and Michael Prince in The World Keeps Turning was not the new song from the duo, but the teeth of the actress a much discussed topic on twitter. So twittered Britt Dekker “What fun, Yolanthe and Carice same dentist now.”

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment