Saturday, February 21, 2015

Mayor Veghel mourns after ‘genuinely terrible event’ Erp – Omroep Brabant

Mayor Veghel mourns after 'genuinely terrible event' Erp – Omroep Brabant

  ERP – The Mayor of Veghel, Ina Adema, Friday was informed by the police about the serious accident with four deaths on Gemertsedijk Erp. Her congregation mourns. “A terrible event. I know the way, I drive myself sometimes. “
 

At the moment the police, the mayor called to inform her about the accident, there was left three dead and one seriously injured.

Finally, two boys aged 16 and 18 years from Someren, a 19-year old man from Erp and a 20-year-old man from Gemert to life. The seriously injured victim, the 19-year-old, night died in hospital.

Mayor is not going to raid explained
The mayor decided not to place the accident to go. “I called the fire department and asked if I could play a significant role. I was told that that was not the case. I’ve always let me inform because it is obviously a terrible event. “

Adema could not escape the feeling little to be able to do the situation. She wants to eventually contact the next of kin. “Sometimes people need it, sometimes not. In this way I try to convey on behalf of our community how horrible we find it. “

She also expresses its deep sympathy. “I try to imagine what it is like there late at night is rung, state police at the door and you are told that your son never comes home. That must be terribly sincere. “

Gemertsedijk
Or Gemertsedijk (too) dangerous road, the mayor does not dare to say. “It’s a normal road with trees beside the sides. We want to wait for the police investigation before we draw conclusions. Thus, we can only emphasize the fact that these four young boys are no longer there “

Mayor Adema on fatal accident Erp.” Terrible Event ‘

Official: Saturday, February 21, 2015 – 11:38
Modified: Saturday, February 21, 2015 – 11:51
Author: Ron Vorstermans
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment