Friday, February 20, 2015

Lost aunt (91) after major fire Nijmegen rightly – Omroep Gelderland

Lost aunt (91) after major fire Nijmegen rightly – Omroep Gelderland



Lost aunt (91) after major fire Nijmegen visit

Nijmegen – The 91-year-old woman who went missing after the great fire in the flat at the Otto C. Huismanstraat in Nijmegen, is justified. Reported that the municipality of Nijmegen.

Her cousin was his aunt hours lost. Someone had seen that they had gotten into a car, but then she was missing.

The city of Nijmegen, the woman has been found. Woman sits at acquaintances in Grave. The cousin stepped directly into the car to go to his aunt

. <- Indexer: off ->

Friday, February 20th 2015 | 16:54 | Last updated: Friday, February 20, 2015 | 18:07

REACTION

Posted by: Peter. Heesakkers 20-02-2015 16:03

Four-walker, for decades, elsewhere out of the country I live really well with these older and Nijmegen, and the rescuers. I always keep track of what it is happening in the city and region. My heart is pledged to the city and region, and its people, and fixed all walkers from home and abroad. I know this street and neighborhood very well. I was shocked this morning when getting this message on the NIS. All the strength and sympathy to the victims and rescuers. Lots of love and good of me

Posted by:. Anne 20-02-2015 15:29

It is Marguerite Henry-Varley. She is originally from England and speaks with an English accent. She used to be my neighbor and my family and I are also looking for her. Do you know anything? Please mail me at annedelange@gmail.com

20-02 -2015 14:49

Then that cousin should also know that her name is not written that way.

20-02-2015 14:49

Then that cousin should also know that her name is not written that way.

20-02-2015 14:36

In all fairness, this is what her cousin has brought out. Do not see the problem

Posted by:. Dweller the flat plus-85 20-02-2015 14:34

Always spread lies through the media without only zekerheid.Ze just want to score on another man back.
I got it had with those people from the media, away ermme.

Posted by: Ed 20-02-2015 14:21

It may be less sensational though. First thought it was a telegraph message …
In addition, I would me first inform the church.

Posted by: Jan 20-02-2015 13:14

I think the headline of the piece also ?????????? died in the fire

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment