Friday, December 23, 2016

23-12 Tim from Breda: “3FM Serious Request each year to drop by!” – 3FM – Radio

The Glass House every year in a different city. How does it feel if your hometown is suddenly the setting for the largest radio event in the Netherlands? What attracts the church all out of the closet? The extent to which slooft the city? And how is it for the residents around the Large Market? Tim van der Willik lives in the centre of Breda and provides in his column answer.



Import-Brabant

but just be honest from the closet, I am not a full-blooded Dutchman. Above the ditch was born and raised, but almost a third of my life, a real import-Brabander. Now, of course, that’s no flute, but it has to do with why I have the last nine years of my fresh and fruity life in the lower region of the Netherlands, stayed.

When I arrived here, young, naive and under the pressure of a failing relationship, I’ve always particularly welcome, felt in the warm bosom of Breda. After the self-flagellation of a courtship on the proverbial verge of falling apart, the Brabant hospitality to me in the sunny south, held and comforted when it was needed.



The pearl of the south

Now it will be 3FM and of course his own reasons to return to the pearl of the south, but I have the most understanding for. The same comfortable atmosphere and friendly people that in 2008, on the less steamy side of the panes of the Glass House stood, should be reason enough to have been to that party once a once well to do. As it was, I was somewhat quite surprised at the amount of people that came down.

And given the location, of my, at that time, more than spacious dorm room of up to 12.5 m2, almost to the Big Market I have to do this with a daily frequency allowed, to make. There is even an evening in may result that I was nearly ten minutes have kafferen with a bit stressed out guy from the security because I was the Big Market should, simply because it was full. While I just wanted to go home.



Enthusiastic buskers and intense time

Fortunately, I live a few blocks away, a little more out of the hustle and bustle but still in the bustling city centre. The only thing I now have to worry about is the spicy short repertoire of the now very enthusiastic busker under my window. And ignoring the intense time in my port.

But, fortunately, this is last of short duration because the costs have been spared to both decorate as well as on the cleaning of the city. This is even something of an understatement because seriously, I’ve never seen someone so its best to see to do to the man to the sentence to know, that the city of Breda now for 3FM.



Breda is a nervous teenager

Breda is now just that nervous adolescent who for the first time his girlfriend on the floor while his parents are away from home. His room is very well cleaned, the table is equipped with sierkaarsen, everything is thoroughly washed and the nails on his schrijfhand are suspiciously cut short. Exactly as with Breda; each ten metres of the streets decorates a tree branch with lights, complete christmas trees along the port, a purple-lighted Church of Our Lady, and a real Winterland in the city centre. And all because of 3FM Serious Request.

Of me 3FM every year to come by because the last time I the christmas spirit so intensely tasted, was when I was by my little brother head first at home in the christmas tree was pushed.



Greetings,



Tim van der Willik

Ask for a plate to Donate directly Come in action Auction Webshop

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment