Friday, December 23, 2016

Mark Rutte slaapgast Glass House: “We are going to a lot of money to retrieve’ – NU.nl

The dj’s were completely surprised when Rutte was at the door. “Hi, I’m Mark Rutte and I am the slaapgast tonight. Only if you like to hear?”, according to the prime minister. “We knew absolutely nothing,” says Domien. “Only that we our room had to clean up because there is high visit would come.”

“Your health is the most important thing that there is, in addition to family and friends. Christmas for me is pre-eminently the days in the year for a lot of time with family and friends to spend. When I’m in these days also can make a contribution to the health of children then I will do that gladly,” said Mark Rutte.

Rutte is to tomorrow at 07:50 am guest in the Glass House and has the desire. “I have it completely set up. It goes well with the amount, but we all go fun things to do to get more out of it.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment