Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fierce fire puts housing downtown The Hague in ash – AD.nl

Fierce fire puts housing downtown The Hague in ash – AD.nl

By: Lynda Reels
24-9-14 – 02:32 Source: Reuters

A raging fire, the attics of some houses to ashes on Beeklaan in The Hague. The fire may be lit. The police have arrested the occupant of the property. He volunteered when the fire department to extinguish was just starting out in his office. There is no one got hurt.



The fire erupted just before midnight and was directly uitslaand across the full width of a block of houses. The fire department arrived with heavy equipment to prevent surrounding properties would not fly. Torched The houses are old and interconnected with each other.

Dozens of residents had to leave their homes. They are shocked when they hear that the resident may itself has lit the fire. “That makes it worse. We were even worried. The neighbor had heard rummaging under him just before the fire, but he did not come out. ”

Fright
Another resident scrambles relieved cat between the ears. The fear is him in the legs. “I’m scared out of me. I slept with my girlfriend, I believe I have never ridden so hard. My cat was still in the house! He saved it happy. ”

The owner of the hardware store on the ground floor now fears the fire for him a much less favorable outcome will know. Stripped he looks at his shop where hundreds of gallons of water flowing along the facade. ,, I hope it will coincide with the damage ‘,’ along he sighs. “But if I see this, I am afraid of what I will find.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment