Saturday, October 11, 2014

Silent march for stabbed Wesley – AD.nl

Silent march for stabbed Wesley – AD.nl

Anouk Mentink
11-10-14 – 13:43
© Facebook.

In Rotterdam tonight find a silent place for the 15-year-old Wesley Inairo Hoek yesterday was stabbed to death by a fellow student. at his school in Voorburg This afternoon there is a closed meeting for parents and students.



© Facebook.

The silent march begins at seven and leaves from the old building of school New South Rotterdam-Hillevliet, that is the call from parents, family and friends of Wesley on Facebook (see opposite). The Rotterdam teen sitting at school but moved to The Hague.

Corbulo College
Many parents and students this afternoon at the meeting at the College Corbulo come in Voorburg to remember. Wesley In the auditorium, they sign the book of condolence and comfort each other. The mayor of Leidschendam-Voorburg will soon come by to express his support. Students are excited and had never expected that Anthony would be able to something that sets the AD fixed.

The police have parts of the schoolyard trimmed with ribbons.

stabbed schoolboy was in the third grade of Corbulo College, a pre-vocational secondary school with about 300 students. A 16-year-old fellow student was arrested a short while later.

Memorial Page
Meanwhile condolences are pouring in to a memorial page for Wesley on Facebook. “I had hoped that a bright future lay before you, you had worked so hard for, you had so well deserved! It makes me angry that these chances are you declined. That you’re not there. This should never have happened, dear boy! My thoughts are with you, “writes a ROC teacher.

The deadly sting incident raises many questions in mothers, it appears. “I am a mother of four, how do you deal with it to hell. Your child is going in the morning to go to school where you still expect that it is a safe environment and never come back. Terrible. I hold my breath when my grandchildren go to high school. I did not know you but this is so close, “one responds

Another mother writes. What do you say here? I am a mother of four children, myself when I read about the stabbing went there for a thousand things through me head !! We are talking about children, how the hell is it possible that it may come? Far anyway A CHILD killed a CHILD? The time in which we live?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment