Friday, September 30, 2016

Ex-corpslid: we had to go to the police, these steps should – NOS on 3

If corpslid from the school fold compared to non-members or the media can you to a substantial penalty. There are even zwijgcontracten about prepared. In the case of the Groningen-Vindicat depends you a sum of 25,000 euros above the head like you tells something about your declining birth rate.

Despite that zwijgcultuur wants Lex, ex-corpslid and ‘somewhere in the twenty’, do talk. After the fuss about student group Vindicat the past few weeks, about physical violence and a bangalijst, he wants to tell you more about how it goes in corpora.

“What’s Vindicat happens, close to my own experiences in the corps. Therefore, I would like to share my story. I think that something must change, that the closed culture is broken open, so things can change.”

He was not in the Groningen student association, but on Minerva, a corps in the Lead. At his request, we publish not his real name. “I do not wish misery on me.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment