Friday, November 21, 2014

Peter Biemans hand held Seth determine when he died – Parool.nl

Peter Biemans hand held Seth determine when he died – Parool.nl

21-11-14 20:13 pm – Source: Buzze

Seth and Peter. © bruno

Peter Biemans find it difficult to say how it goes with him after loss of his partner Seth Gaaikema. ,, I think to answer a very difficult question. It feels like I’m in a kind of rollercoaster that ever change jobs, ” says Biemans RTL Boulevard.

Peter was with Seth when he died. ,, I held my hand in his and my other hand I had on his forehead. So I was able to thank him for all the wonderful things that he has given me, ” continues Biemans. ,, I then told him he could go, ” said an emotional Peter, who says Seth died shortly thereafter. ,, That was a nice moment, very peaceful. It then gave me a good feeling and that is still going. ”

Peter took delivery of Stars on the cloth with Seth wonderful. ,, How well he sees everything in it and articulated, it is an ode. He was proud of himself, we drove home hand in hand, because we were glad that we had gotten this done. ”

Seth Gaaikema died on October 21 from heart problems. The comedian has been 75 years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment