Saturday, July 25, 2015

Ferry Doedens grateful for support – Telegraaf.nl

Ferry Doedens, which is struggling with a drug problem, thanks everyone for Support

.

“You need to hit the bottom before you can touch the sky,” wrote the 25-year-old actor on Instagram . “I work very hard on myself right now. And want to thank you all for your support! Reminds me very well! Thank you.”

Ferry was recently fired from TV soap Good Times, Bad Times . He did not come according to Endemol commitments and Ferry gave himself a few days later admitted to having a drug problem. Fans flock to support the actor. Thus, the Facebook page ‘Ferry Doedens deserves a 2nd chance, “more than 11 thousand times geliket.



You have to hit the bottom before you can touch the sky. I work hard aanmezelf at this time. And want to thank you all for your support! Reminds me very well! Thanks. ❤️❤️

A photo posted by Ferry Doedens (ferrydoedens) on

class=”clear”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment