Thursday, February 9, 2017

Tilburg chairman George Dutch (32) is the youngest mayor … – Omroep Brabant

WINTERSWIJK – Tilburg-chairman of Party George Dutch is Thursday night nominated as the mayor of Winterswijk. With his 32 years, he is the youngest mayor of the Netherlands if he is installed. “I am unanimously elected, that gives lots of confidence”, he said to Omroep Brabant.

Minister of Interior Affairs Ronald Plasterk and the commissioner of the King in Gelderland, Clemens Cornielje, is still on the nomination bending. “I started applying for jobs despite all my work which I will do now and where I’m very happy.”


He is co-owner of familiepretpark De Waarbeek in Hengelo. Also, he produces plays. This he does together with his spouse Arijan van Bavel, known as Adje from the shows of Paul de Leeuw. The two tried the MIDI theatre in Tilburg to breathe new life into.

power and connect
“But when I took the job over saw, I could not resist.” According to the Dutch he is chosen because he is energy and can connect with. “And those are my strongest points.”

Dutch is a born Winterswijker, but moved to Tilburg. There he studied and he taught his man to know. “I’m going to the city, however, really miss it. It has me for a very important part to be formed. I find it really unfortunate that I Koningsdag from the tube should follow and not just in Tilburg. But there is also a great feature compared.”

He realizes that the new function is no space left, late for his old work. “I am sure she will be in Tilburg for a suitable replacement for me can be found in the council. And I’m going to stop with my other work. I would not want there to be any form of conflict of interest. I am convinced that my man everything in the right direction can lead,” he says with conviction.

Not the youngest ever
At this moment, Ben Visser, is the youngest mayor of the Netherlands. He was 31 when he in 2013 was appointed in Scherpenzeel, the netherlands. That, incidentally, was not the youngest mayor ever in the Netherlands. That would be, according to Wikipedia, Frederik Allard Ebbinge Wubben. In 1811 he was at the age of 20 mayor of Topeka.

Published: Thursday February 9, 2017 – 22:06
Modified: Thursday 9 February 2017 – 23:14
Author: Youssef Zerrouk
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment