Friday, August 26, 2016

Detective Judith writes poem for deceased baby – Hartvannederland.nl


 


 
 
 


 
 

Detective Judith was involved in the investigation into the deceased baby was found at the June 8 Sloterplas. She has a touching poem written and posted on the Facebook page of the Amsterdam police.

Mother, I’ve dressed him

I cradled him
I sang for him
I put him in his crate
I did for him what I could, hoping he
now in a beautiful world
I say goodbye to your child

Rest in peace beautiful little boy

She continues: June 8, 2016 was I get a message that will always stay with me. There could possibly be found a lifeless baby on the shore of the Sloterplas. On arrival were many colleagues waiting for us. At the crime scene was a special, intense emotion felt.

Quietly I approached the place where you were seen. There was a bag in the grass. Secretly I was hoping you were a doll. A doll lost during a walk through the park. Or, as has occurred frequently, a litter of puppies or kittens. But one look was enough. A baby wrapped in scarves, packed in a bag. A nice, cool and small child.

With Words can not describe what it did to me. As one would expect was done careful research. A study that was overshadowed by emotion. Tears sometimes rolling down my cheeks. I let them go. It was a special investigation.

The deceased child mother has still not reported. Detective Judith hopes that there is a change in. “For all I carry you in my heart, your mother carried you under her heart. She should be the one that brings you for the last time in her arms to your resting place. “


 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment