Monday, December 29, 2014

Mustafa Okcuoglu: “Door open GL, but not for Inge Vianen” – Den Haag FM

Mustafa Okcuoglu: "Door open GL, but not for Inge Vianen" – Den Haag FM

The councilor Mustafa Okcuoglu (large photo) says the door is still open for cooperation with GL, but not with the left GroenLinks party leader Inge Vianen (small photo).

 Inge Vianen hofvijver 960 The councilor was announced Saturday that he get off the fraction because he can no longer work with Vianen. He blames her “unprofessionally behavior.” Okcuoglu now continues as a group of one under the name Group Okcuoglu. “A lot has happened. There has been a management crisis, an external investigation, there were recommendations. But that report is secret, that the Green not disclose, “said the councilor. According Okcuoglu he now steps in order not to further damage the Greens.

The board of the Green sun came together to talk about the issue. According to department chair Machiel de Vries nobody recognizes himself in the words of Okcuoglu . He calls to return the councilor on the council seat to the Greens.

Another group of one

The city council of The Hague has been the most fragmented council of Netherlands and now there will be a one-man fraction. “I will have to work together and form coalitions,” Okcuoglu says. “I’ll see what I can box for each other. But many people voted for me, I can not deny my supporters. Therefore I take my seat. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment