Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Masons: I have robbed no seat – Telegraaf.nl

THE HAGUE –

MP Johan Houwers denies having a seat robbed of the VVD. ,, But they do not want me in a VVD chair. You can, but the VVD is not about my integrity and my choice is therefore in my view legitimate, ” said the former VVD MP Wednesday after he was again sworn in as MP

 Johan Houwers Johan hewers Photo: Reuters

,, I am elected by voters, I have been appointed and that appointment I accepted and I seem to be able to act as an independent member of parliament, ” said Houwers that it ,, an honor and pleasure ” finds that he again in the House get to work.

Stonemasons, who, because of mortgage fraud was no longer welcome in the VVD, finds himself a credible politician. He stressed that he was not convicted. However, he has paid a fine of 4,000 euros. With that punishment is the criminal investigation of forgery and fraud by Houwers closed. He wanted nothing more to say about the outcome of the investigation, except that he is ,, prolonged uncertainty, and costs ” can occur.

,, That, I think, to be again qualified as Member of Parliament, ” he said. Cutters who stepped down in mid-2013 as VVD MP after charges against him were made, the new appointment as a Member of Parliament on the basis of a ,, own integrity assessment ” accepted. ,, In the Netherlands, the people vote and determine the fraction of non availability. ”

VVD party leader Halbe Zijlstra had Houwers seat robbery accused fraudsters and said there is no place in the VVD. ,, I feel no fraudster and I do not like big words, ” said Houwers.

A politician does not turn out to be necessarily blameless. ,, A politician should not be a machine, it is a human being, a member of parliament with its failure or success. There are no saints. Who dares himself to say that he is absolutely beyond reproach? ”

The question of whether he returns to financial reasons in the House, he called ,, not appropriate ” and curious. Wanted Houwers not go into a question about the debts of his companies

.

class=”clear”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment