Tuesday, March 24, 2015

VVD parliament member René Void lays down – Focus on News

Void “With pain in my heart I set available immediately my parliamentary seat. The background to this is my own carelessness. With enthusiasm I got from late 2013 to late 2014, a paid ancillary function performed for an organization that is active in areas affecting my portfolio. “

” Stupidly, I did not make timely register this function in the appropriate purpose register and also I have not reported directly ancillary revenue from this feature. Moreover, I’ve used in some cases of my email address from the House. Looking back on this situation, I can only conclude that this kind of sloppiness not explain and violate the integrity rules applicable within my party. Therefore, it can not and will not continue to function in the House. “

Halbe Zijlstra, leader of the VVD, shares the conclusion of Emptiness. “It’s painful but the only logical conclusion.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment